Sport & Recreation
Guests looking to get their health fix whilst at Siam Bayshore will be pleased to see an extensive range of options available within the hotel. For other activities outside the hotel, please see our Pattaya page.
The recreational activities listed below are available on-site (fees may apply).
- Pool table
- Table tennis (ping pong)
- Board games
- Books, magazines, newspapers
- Two swimming pools with Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Children's pool/slide and playground
We also have six (6) championship-level courts open to the public daily from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm. For bookings, call +66 (0)38 428 678. Note: court is free for in-house guests during the day time.
- Courts: Bht 300 per hour
- Rackets: Bht 100 per hour
- Balls (3): Bht 100 per hour
- Hitting partner: Bht 300 per hour
- Professional lesson: Bht 350 per hour
- Lights (night play) & Court: Baht 500 per hour
Thai Cooking Class
Take home a new skill that will impress friends and neighbours with our Thai Cooking Class. Learn the best traditional cooking secrets from our expert chefs in a relaxing environment. Classes are available between 13:00 and 17:00 daily on the open-air Siam Elephant Restaurant Terrace.
- Thai herbal drink (during class and meal)
- Expert instruction from trained chefs
- Certificate of participation
- Chefs apron
- Thai cook book
- Photo keepsake.
- Briefing on Thai vegetables and herbs and how to properly cook rice
- Step-by-step preparation and cooking of two (choose from amongst 13) recipes
- Dining on prepared dishes (plus selected favourites provided by our executive kitchen).
Duration: Two hours
Price: Baht 999 nett per person
For more information, please contact the front desk or call +66 (0)38 428 678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.